Digital Advertising Client Success Specialist
- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 18th October 2019
- Start date:
Graduate Digital Advertising Client Success Specialist
£20-30K basic, dep exp
If you are passionate about the digital advertising space, excited about advertising technology and enjoy working with clients, this is the perfect role for you!
This business has been at the forefront of the digital publishing and advertising space and are the market leaders in the IT space. The business has become the most trusted online market place for specialists within their sector to make connections and to sell and buy the best products available to the industry. With offices on 3 continents, the business has been going from strength to strength over the past 10+ years and are seeking people excited about careers rather than jobs. If that sounds like you, get in touch immediately!
• Build great relationships with clients while consistently delivering successful outcomes for their advertising and marketing campaigns
• Own all aspects of campaign execution from kickoff call to final performance evaluation and everything in between
• Orchestrate the million-and-one moving parts (and deadlines!) required to deliver successful campaigns and then report and advise clients on how to take things to the next level
• Work with internal sales, creative, and product delivery teams to ensure all aspects of a client's campaign are implemented correctly and performing at or above benchmarks
• Be the expert on all things related to products and advertising. When our clients have questions, they come to you for answers
• Some experience in a client facing, account management, client services or customer success role
• Passion for online advertising. You're eager to take your previous experience and apply it in your role
• Experience analysing data from multiple sources and understanding how to use that information to improve campaign performance
• Solid understanding of online advertising standards, tools and best practices
• A command of Excel. Developed knowledge of V Look ups and Pivot tables
Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system is preferred
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free