|Salary:||£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits|
|Location:||International, International (Europe)|
|Sectors:||Banking, Consultancy, Management, Marketing, Sales, Recruitment, Finance|
World-wide Fast-track Graduate Programme in Wealth-Advisory
We have Graduate Trainee Wealth Advisory positions available in our deVere Academy offices in New York, Paris, Geneva, Prague, Dubai, Shanghai, Moscow, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney
The Graduate Programme begins with six weeks of intense training in our Malta / Dubai Office, equipping you with the foundations to become a successful Trainee Wealth Manager.
This intensive, fast-track training will turn you from a newly graduated student into a highly paid, fully qualified Wealth-Advisory professional within just 18 months or earlier for high fliers.
• During the training period in Malta you will be paid €1,500 gross p.m, and we will cover accommodation and flight costs. On top of this there will be bonus earning potential from day one.
• During the remainder of the programme you will receive a base income of £1,100 plus bonuses based on commission, plus 50% of your accommodation costs, plus flights to location plus competition incentives.
Based on our graduates' past results our successful trainee wealth advisors earn:
Year one: £25k-40k
Year two: £30k-50k
Year three: £70k-150k+
Year four: £150k-250k+
For more information and to apply Click Here
Trainee Wealth Advisor:
Our focus will be on giving you hands-on experience of dealing with high-net-worth clients worldwide. This will involve you working one to one with a successful financial consultant, helping them address their clients financial issues, which could be anything from pension planning to portfolio investment advice.
• You'll be surrounded by some of the industry's top brokerage advisers, trainers and managers. So when it comes to building up your networking, business-development and client-management skills, you'll have the opportunity to learn from the best.
At the same time, you will study towards a professional CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment) qualification in investment.
• All the locations we've chosen offer an excellent social life. So there will always be lots of things to do, places to go and people to meet, whether you're at work or enjoying a day off.
• By the end of the 18 months, you should be ready to take on a role as a fully-fledged Wealth Adviser / Investment Broker. If you're really good, you could get there even quicker.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from all recent graduates or all under-graduates in their last year of university. You must be prepared to work across a global office network that spans all of Australia, Asia, Africa, America and the Middle East. You must also be prepared to put everything you've got into achieving your results.
Key qualities we look for
• Enthusiasm, competitiveness, persistence, independence, tenacity, drive.
• Being good with people is a must.
• Recruiting now, and for the summer.
For more information and to apply Click Here
£25000 to £50000.00 per annum plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£20,000 to £45,000 OTE negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide ASAP
23k Basic, 40k OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE Watford, London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Scotland 1-Sep-2017
competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London, Central London 1-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£22k basic, OTE £28k depending on experience plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £45,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
Basic £22,000 OTE £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus salary review London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 + commission depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 + commission depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP