|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Distribution & Logistics, Management, Public Sector, Finance, Research & Analysis|
From daily commutes to airports to high-speed rail, The Department for Transport (DfT) keeps Britain moving. Without robust, up-to-date infrastructure, businesses can’t function effectively. So our work has a bigger impact than other high-profile, big-budget projects. It’s vital to the economic growth and prosperity of the UK. Progress is what we’re here for. And we’re starting with yours.
What will I be doing?
We’re at the heart of transport policy in the UK, and on our three-year Commercial Development Programme, you will be too. For future leaders like you, it’s an unparalleled and exciting opportunity to develop specialist commercial knowledge and skills – quickly.
On three 12-month placements, you’ll take on real responsibilities and rise to new challenges as you learn how to manage complex commercial relationships within the public and private sectors. You could develop your people management and policy skills in areas like High Speed Rail, Rail Franchising, Complex Commercial Procurement, Major Contract Management, Commercial Policy Development, Project Financing and Major Rail Projects. Wherever your placements take you, you’ll be listened to, invested in and supported to grow your career.
What is in it for me?
- We’ll support and pay for you to gain a professional qualification
- You’ll get our full support as we invest in your future
- We’ll help you build a network that supports and encourages your career development
- You’ll work on projects like no other
- You’ll have experiences and develop skills you won’t get anywhere else.
What will I need?
- You’ll need – or be predicted to achieve – at least a 2:1 degree in any subject. We’ll also consider candidates with Masters-level qualifications and full or part-qualified professionals from recognised accountancy, procurement or project management bodies.
- You’ll be highly numerate and keen to learn and get qualified over the three-year programme
- You’ll be driven, passionate and committed, as well as flexible and curious
- You’ll have the potential to lead, backed by naturally strong communication and influencing skills.
For details on how to apply please click here or via the apply now button
Competitive South East, Hatfield, Brookmans Park 1-Sep-2017
Technology Graduate Development Programme – Business Analysis/Project Management/IT Service Management - MI5
£33,398 (rising to £36,106 after a year) London ASAP
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide 31-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide 1-Aug-2017
£26,500 plus benefits Nationwide 11-Sep-2017
£36,000 + Company Car plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive International (Europe), India, United States, China, Birmingham 1-Sep-2017
£26,000 (plus £2,000 welcome bonus) plus benefits South East ASAP
£25,440 plus benefits Manchester Various
£19k London ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London 31-Oct-2016
£19500.00 to £22000.00 per annum plus benefits London
£16,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London, Leeds ASAP
£20000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£23,000 to £25,000 DOE + Benefits London ASAP
£20,000 to £50,000 plus OTE London, Manchester, Nationwide, Birmingham, Reading ASAP