Deloitte Campus Ambassador
- £10 per hour
- Start date:
Deloitte is where curious, caring, innovative people can stand up, stand for and stand out to…Make an Impact, Inspire Leaders, Connect Strengths & Accelerate Ambitions. These are the times when all people of talent and leadership are called to do an even better job, take responsibility, and make an exceptional impact that matters for clients, colleagues and society.
We are looking for curious, open minded and proactive students to join us for the 2019/20 academic year to become Deloitte Campus Ambassadors (DCAs). You will be a key part of our team, being our on-campus voice, eyes and ears to help promote engaging events and opportunities at Deloitte.
Deloitte will run activities across the year, aimed at a range of different year groups and degree disciplines and you’ll help to promote these to students via lecture shout outs, social media and other creative means of engagement – we’re looking for those who think outside the box!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with Deloitte and add some robust employability and marketing skills to your CV. You’ll receive training at the beginning of the year along with continued communication throughout.
Campus Ambassador Profile
This role is perfect for you if you are curious, open minded, creative, proactive and tuned into what’s going on at your campus. You’ll make a great DCA candidate if you: have access to a wide network of peers e.g. through your course or society activities; have a good awareness of the different schools and courses at your University; are confident to approach lecturers and stand up in front of a lecture to do a shout out; great on social media; entrepreneurial and creative in your approach.
• £10/hr for a maximum of 30 hours across the 2019/20 academic year
• Training and support to be a great Campus Ambassador
• Be the first to hear about on and off campus upskilling events with Deloitte
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Promote the Deloitte brand to fellow students at your university and encourage sign-ups for students to find out more information about Deloitte
· Conducting competitor research by attending events and writing up reports
· Building relationships on campus with student societies, your career services & key academics
• Promote specific events run by/with Deloitte
• Attend on-campus events with Deloitte at your University
• Contribute content towards Deloitte social media and/or vlogs
• Monthly calls with MyKindaFuture to update us with your progress
• Monthly reporting evidencing of your activities, and a year-end report
Select your university below to apply:
De Montfort University, https://connectr.co.uk/bfdemontfort#module/1837/page/0
Imperial College London, https://connectr.co.uk/MKFUniversities#module/1837/page/0
King's College London, https://connectr.co.uk/MKFUniversities#module/1837/page/0
Manchester Metropolitan, https://connectr.co.uk/MKFUniversities#module/1837/page/0
Queen Mary, London, https://connectr.co.uk/MKFUniversities#module/1837/page/0
Queen's University, Belfast, https://connectr.co.uk/MKFUniversities#module/1837/page/0
Sign up for job alerts - its free