Onsite Recruitment Delivery Consultant
Based onsite at Legal and General, London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for career-focused individuals to come on-board and be part of our fantastic Pontoon Solutions team onsite at Legal and General.
• Naturally, you will already have an abundance of skills and attributes that you can bring to the scheme and use to your advantage, but before you can apply, you will also require certain qualifications and credentials.
• A professional individual who is capable of facing off to Hiring Managers, Contractors & Temps and Client Stakeholders.
• Experience working in a team environment within an office would be preferable.
• Experience in contractual/administration environment will be an asset.
• Computer literate (Intermediate MS-Office skills).
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised.
• Good administrative, verbal and written skills.
• Methodical, meticulous and able to pay attention to fine detail.
• Time Management with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Key responsibilities of the Delivery Consultant will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for owning Extension process, liaising with hiring managers over the phone, face to face and via email. Liaising with 3rd party agencies and directly with Contractors/Temps.
• Interview arranging – liaising with Pontoon offices, Contractor/Temp and 3rd party agencies as well as Hiring Managers. Booking meeting rooms and advising reception/security of visitor information.
• Advising temps of Holiday hours accrued.
• Verifying weekly BACS report to ensure all temps are on the payroll run.
• Liaising with PES team to ensure new starters are being processed in a timely fashion to SLA and to target start date.
As knowledge increases this person will also undertake:
• Ownership of Contractor/Temporary Roles.
• Work with Pontoon offices to obtain suitably qualified candidates.
• Discuss vacancies with Hiring Managers to ensure a full and accurate understanding of the job specification and the specific requirements.
• Ensure the most appropriate database search and all internal and external adverts are actioned and telephone suitable candidates on the resulting search to qualify availability, suitability and commitment.
• Network and build talent pools where necessary and ensure that referrals from candidates are gathered and actioned accordingly.
• Communicate regularly with the Delivery Manager on progress with the role, specifically highlighting any specific challenges and proposing solutions.
ABOUT PONTOON SOLUTIONS
Our solutions drive the acquisition of permanent talent and manage your contingent and project workforce on behalf of your organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize our client brands. We provide clients with efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and help leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give clients full visibility of organization’s talent.
And by continually innovating, we are able to bring market leading solutions and deliver better business results – every time. Pontoon allows our clients to focus on their core business, while we focus on ours; bringing together the best people and the world’s best organizations.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – world’s leading provider of workforce solutions – the Pontoon team supports our clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
£22,000 to £33,000 London, Central London ASAP
£20 to 40,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 (OTE 60k) depending on experience plus OTE London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham ASAP
Attractive Basic, OTE £30k in 1st year depending on experience plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£20,000 to £37,500 plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP