Delegate Sales Executive with International Travel
- £19000.00 to £23000.00 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 19th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a motivated, enthusiastic individual, looking to advance your sales career in an internationally recognised Events Company?
An award-winning, Global Intelligence Network in the Procurement Industry, based in Central London, are hiring a Delegate Sales Executive to join their team. As part of the Events Sales Team, you will be liaising with clients and businesses, to sell delegate sales packages, for the numerous networking Events and Conferences, hosted globally.
Priding themselves not only on their high calibre team and the benefits that they offer them, but also their work with the world's leading brands such as Coca-Cola, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, MasterCard, Nestle, and Shell.
- Responsible for working across a portfolio of events and securing delegate places from new and existing clients
- Liaise with senior level executives via both phone and email, to successfully sell packages and increase revenue
- Able to achieve sales and outbound call rate targets, to benefit from a lucrative bonus scheme and other benefits
- Generate leads and exceed sales targets to support sales and operations strategies
- Occasional International Travel to events and conferences may be expected
- Self-motivated and target driven, with a can-do positive attitude to adapt to the various tasks required
- A team player to ensure success and generate increased revenue
- Willing to learn, flexible and adaptable to the different roles you will be working on
- Highly organised and able to demonstrate excellent time management to effectively manage your workload
- Articulate and well spoken, to be able to liaise with people effectively and ensure sales targets are hit
If you are an out-going and pro-active individual, who likes to be rewarded for their hard work, then this is the role for you!
Sign up for job alerts - its free