Delegate Sales Executive
- £18,000 to 23,000 + OTE negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking for a role which gives you an opportunity to get into sales or further your sales experience, with excellent training and huge commission potential?
Arena International, part of GlobalData Plc, runs over 80 international conferences and forums every year, with a thriving, ever expanding programme. The events portfolio spans key industry sectors and geographical regions, providing future international travel opportunities for the successful candidate.
As Delegate Sales Executive, you have responsibility for ensuring targets are achieved through a combination of new business sales and repeat clients.
To identify, research and contact senior level business executives within a variety of business and industry sectors. To be able to present an appropriate sales proposition to the qualified decision maker, with the intention of confirming their involvement at an Arena International conference/forum.
*The ability to convince, to communicate, to listen.
A willingness to learn
- A professional attitude
- Interpersonal skills
- Hard work
Key role features
- To engage with key decision makers and deliver a compelling and intelligent sales proposition fully compliant with company requirements.
- To ensure effective sales communication throughout the sales proposition, closing deals and ensuring Arena International events reaches customer expectations at all levels.
- Ensure all targets (personal and company) are regularly achieved.
- Communicating with other company departments to ensure client expectations are achieved
- Conducting professional and compelling face to face meetings with clients where appropriate, in order to bring in additional business and constantly working to promote the company in a positive light
- Research and investigate relevant industry information to ensure credibility when engaging with prospects
- Work in and contribute to a positive and productive team environment
- Present progress made in team meetings
- Ensuring all business is fully compliant and meets company requirements
- Work as a part of a team in achieving sales targets for products and sectors
- To ensure the company’s Salesforce system is updated and kept accordingly
- Lead by example
- To respond to customer enquiries in a prompt and professional manner ensuring realistic expectations are set and delivered upon
- To enjoy both the rewards and challenges of the role
Sign up for job alerts - its free