This established media and events company has supported an array of professionals and businesses to excel within the digital world, working with global brands including Nike, Spotify and Amazon. This international business with offices located across the UK, US and Asia is now looking for an Event Sales Executive. Being a member of the events sales team means you will be in a modern and innovative office space, working as part of a collaborative culture.
As an Events Sales Executive, you will be working as part of a highly driven team, agreeing terms of business and generating revenue with leading brands daily. This involves account management of existing clients and establishing new relationships, which also includes liaising with other departments to maximise revenue and over achieve on targets.
• Take ownership of the full sales process by handling a pipeline of attendees and reporting on activities to ensure success.
• Acquisition of new and recurrent attendees on a market leading collection, by utilising the company reputation to help generate revenue to achieve targets.
• Deliver and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets to benefit from a lucrative commission scheme.
• Proactively acquire new business through marketing channels and warm leads as well as managing existing clients and accounts, attempting to generate higher revenue thanks to your up-selling skills.
• 6-12 months experience in a business to business sales role is essential so you can hit the ground running.
• Strong preference for sales experience within the events, technology, digital or media sector. Please note, this is desirable and other industries will most definitely be considered.
• Proven to have a sales and results driven mindset to aid in maximising all sales opportunities to over achieve on targets.
• Presentable and confident in communicating on a highly professional level through varied channels to attract new and existing clients and create long standing relationships.
• Strong industry and business acumen which will allow you to excel in performance by applying relevant knowledge and understanding.
• Educated to degree level desired but not essential.
If this role sounds like an exciting opportunity and the next step towards a thriving sales career, click the apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£25000 to £32000 per annum plus benefits London ASAP
Up to £24000.00 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £22500.00 per annum plus benefits London ASAP
£22000.00 to £28000.00 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum plus benefits London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23500 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London ASAP
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus The East ASAP