|Salary:||£25,000 + Bonus|
|Location:||South East, Wokingham, Finchampstead|
|Sectors:||Engineering, Computing & IT, Secretarial & Business Admin|
Who we are
At National Grid, we don’t just ask our people to deliver to the highest standards. We also support them to be the best they can be. Accredited training programmes and personal development courses are a part of life here. We value and encourage diversity of thought, whatever your background. By creating an inclusive, switched-on workforce, we drive performance and deliver excellence. Which is exactly what we need to achieve our vision of creating sustainable energy solutions, for today and tomorrow
• Assist in day to day running of Electricity Operations. Predominantly dealing with support to the Electricity Control Room we work closely with the other departments across National Grid.
• To ensure the electricity control room has the necessary advice, guidance and facilities to enable efficient, economic and secure real-time operation. A primary deliverable of this is the development & delivery of real time database and display changes on our EMS/SCADA system.
• Develop analytical skills in order to increase ability to work independently.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
• Good numerical ability and demonstrable logical thinking
• Proven problem solving ability
• Analysing databases
• Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office software packages
STEM Subject related graduates.
How Does It Work?
The Employed Consultant Model (ECM) is a dedicated business unit within Hyphen, part of the Adecco Group. Here, Hyphen employ you as an Employed Consultant (EC) on a permanent basis. This allows you to gain the benefits and of the flexibility to work and gain experience on a number of programmes while being rewarded with all the benefits expected of permanent positions and more!
All suitable applicants will be contacted within the next 48 working hours. If you have not been contacted you were not successful but your application will be saved for future opportunities.
£25,000.00 + Bonus, increasing to £32,000 + bonus in year two plus benefits London ASAP
£28,000 after training first year OTE, £45,000 London ASAP
£32,994 to £39,165 depending on experience London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
Competitive London Various