Why join Digital Futures?
We are a purpose-led technology training and services company. Our mission is to transform the lives of people like you by supporting individuals from all backgrounds to acquire the necessary skills and confidence to start their career in technology.
By focusing on potential, rather than background or experience, we unlock exceptional talent and help people like you to thrive in diverse and high-performing teams.
If you have the right mindset and drive, we will help you reach your career goals, preparing you to become a leader of tomorrow.
Your journey with us:
1. Training - your journey with Digital Futures starts with 12 weeks of free immersive training, during which our team of expert instructors will help you learn essential technical and professional skills to prepare you for your first data role. Our training is delivered online, with one-to-one mentoring and group project work.
2. Certification – you will take an appropriate certification from the Python Institute (PCAP or PCAD).You may also have the opportunity to take the AWS Cloud foundations or Tableau associate professional.
3. Employment - We will offer you a full-time employment contract with Digital Futures. You will be placed in a technology team with one of our clients, with a starting salary of £27,500.
Our data pathway covers key concepts used by data professionals, including technical skills suited for data scientists, data analysts and data engineers.
- Coding fundamentals (Python, SQL)
- Exploratory data analysis
- Data storytelling and visualisation (Tableau)
- Ethics in data and AI
- Applied mathematics and statistics
- Cloud and Big data technologies (PySpark, AWS)
- Data model measurement and testing
- Data Warehousing and ETL techniques
- Insight and decision making
- Machine learning (Regression and Classification)
- Natural language processing
Training is underpinned by a professional skills curriculum designed to ensure that all our engineers are workplace ready once they have completed their technical training. Key professional skills modules include:
- Effective communication
- Job readiness
- Diversity and inclusion
- Interview skills
- Networking and personal brand
- Agile methodology
About the role:
Our data roles are varied and give you the hands-on opportunities to gain the experience you need to succeed in Data Science, Data Analytics or Data Engineering
- Working along side experienced data professionals as part of the team to continue to learn and develop
- Working hands-on with data – data extraction, verification, data cleaning, exploring and visualisation
- Model validation and improvements
- Working closely with major clients to understand their requirements and strategic tech initiatives
- Creating solutions and presenting the results to business stakeholders
- Collaborating within high performing tech teams to find solutions that have real commercial impact
What are we looking for?
You don’t need any previous formal education or experience in tech or data to join our Academy, if you can demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Genuine interest in tech and how it can help the world
- Growth mindset with a commitment to lifelong learning
- Self-starting and motivated by personal development
- Intellectually curious with strong problem-solving skills
- Team player and collaborative in nature
- Delivery mindset with the ability to get things done
- Truly motivated by the first step in a career in tech
Join us and start your Digital Future today.
Apply now by clicking here, or by using the 'Apply Now' button below.
Digital Futures is a purpose-led technology training and services company that helps individuals from all backgrounds acquire the necessary skills and confidence to start a career in technology.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :engineering jobs london computing & it jobs london digital
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Science Graduate Scheme
8Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, Scotland, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
London, Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Graduate Data Engineer
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds