Rare opportunity to work at Wonderhood Studios, one of the most creative companies in the UK. Working with clients such as Branston Pickle, Starling Bank, Nike and Three Mobile. We are looking for data scientist/engineer who can unlock brilliant insights with their analytical thinking and data driven solutions. The company is only two years old, but we are expanding rapidly, if you are interested in being part of its journey please read the below.
• STEM degree, 2:1 or above. Your academic background will be in business analytics, data-science, statistics or equivalent programme focused on data and analytics.
• Data analytics skills from a related degree or experience (work experience is not essential)
• Strong work ethic; the desire to innovate, get things done, and to learn and progress.
• Analytical skills; the ability to accurately and diligently assimilate information, grasp concepts quickly, research and solve problems.
• Independent; the ability to think critically, challenge when appropriate, and to apply professional scepticism.
• Be creatively minded, at the end of the day we make adverts and tv programmes if you do not care for the creative output of your analysis this isnt the right role for you.
• Background in any programming language such as Java, Python, R
• Linux knowledge
• Knowledge of one: MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Postgre SQL
• Knowledge of any visualisation technologies such as Power-BI, QlikView, Tableau
What is Wonerhood
Wonderhood Studios is a unique creative company that is driven by audience insight and new forms of collaboration. We are a full-strength creative agency and a producer of high-quality television and film. We are independent and work with some of the most talented and original creators, brand owners, platforms and channels in the world.
What would you do?
You would work in the Data Studio at Wonderhood where you would start creating data tools and products that tap into APIs, these tools and products would help inform the strategic and creative process at Wonderhood. You would also work with our clients and helping them with their data propositions.
Wonderhood Studios is a unique creative company that is driven by audience insight and new forms of collaboration.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :advertising & pr jobs london computing & it jobs london scientist soho london wonderhood studios
People who applied for this job also applied for:
4Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Bristol
Starting at £27,600
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Reading
Up to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
5Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
£45,000 to £50,000 + sign on bonus