Data Quality Executive
- negotiable depending on experience + benefits
- Apply by:
- 16th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Do you want to join a huge media agency in their Data team giving you exposure to well-known brands and the chance to use your excellent analytical skills?
One of London's leading media agencies is looking for a graduate with excellent attention to detail to join their Data Quality team. Working for this business you will enjoy perks such as an individual training budget, regular team socials and be based in offices with a roof terrace and incredible views over London! In this role you will be working analysing data for one of the biggest household name brands out there so give you brilliant exposure for your first career role. If you are looking to use your data skills within the world of media, now is your chance!
- Supporting the tracking and reporting of advertising spend to ensure the client knows how their budgets are being delivered
- Producing Excel-based reports for media performance across international markets to enable analysis of campaign efficiency
- Regular communication with teams in different offices means that you will be working in a cohesive manner
- Becoming familiar with all the relevant data tools and data-sets that are available to you will mean you are able to accurately retrieve the information needed in a timely manner
- Having a degree within an analytical or technical subject will mean you have the skills required to analyse and manipulate the data-sets required
- Excellent attention to detail will ensure that your work is maintained to a high standard at all times
- Previous experience within Excel is beneficial as you will have an understanding of how to work with the software from Day One
- Good communication skills will ensure you can confidently liaise with both internal and international teams/clients
- An interest in media is beneficial as it will mean you are engaged in the data you will be working with
Client the Apply button now for this exciting opportunity to join a leading media agency in a role that will use your data analysis skills and be a fantastic place to develop you career!
Sign up for job alerts - its free