Data Management Consultant – Kubrick
The greatest data and technology challenges of today can't be solved with carbon copy consultants or homogenous thought. At Kubrick, we actively seek out and develop passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to help organisations harness the power of data and reach their full potential.
We’re a fast-growing, agile organisation that values hard work, collaboration and innovation. We recognise the power of diversity of thought and experience and are champions of women in technology, with over 3x the industry average of females in technology roles.
“The Kubrick team is highly diverse and supportive – people are always ready to offer advice and perspective” (Nikita Mandavia, Kubrick Consultant)
Kubrick’s Data Management Practice
As a Kubrick Data Management Consultant, you will learn to integrate technology, data management, and domain knowledge with data governance expertise to meet key business objectives. With training in various data management territories as well as SQL, Python, Alteryx, and Tableau, our Data Management Consultants combine practical applications and conceptual theories to strengthen internal operations and reduce risk, futureproofing the capability of our world-renowned client organisations.
Our Data Management consultants are often the commercial voice in an organisations’ data team and play a crucial role as ‘translator’ between the data team and the organisations’ business function, allowing both to understand each other and work together to drive transformation.
Example Training Project: Consultants supported an e-insurer with data migration from a legacy database to their Salesforce platform. They designed and built a data dictionary to support the continuity of key terms for users across their entire business.
How our process works
Train: Over 15 weeks, our immersive, industry-leading programme blends interactive training and independent project work in teams to accelerate your learning and get you ready for the workplace
Engage: You will be matched with one of our clients on an engagement which suits your strengths and capabilities, thereby optimising delivery
Support: Our People Team will provide dedicated support throughout your time on site
Transition: After two years, you will have the option to join your client permanently and stay connected to Kubrick through our alumni network, or continue consulting with us at a senior level
Why Join Kubrick?
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organisations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- £32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
- 15 weeks of paid training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Collaborate and develop with diverse perspectives, bringing a fresh approach to solving problems
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
- Perkbox (an all-in-one employee experience platform with hundreds of perks, freebies and discounts)
- An employee assistance programme to promote health and well-being
What we need from you
- A strong interest and experience in programming and hardware infrastructure is highly desirable – we want to see that you’ve gone above and beyond to learn!
- An analytical and logical approach to problem-solving, with the ability to define your goal and build clear steps and processes to achieve it
- An ability to make sense of the complex and communicate it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- An ambition to work with data and next-generation technology - learning some coding is crucial in today's age
- The ability to think logically and work under pressure
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK.
At Kubrick we respect the differences in others and understand the importance of diverse thoughts, experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We believe in creating equal opportunities for all and pushing against barriers that have existed for too long.
Our mission is to offer the world's most exciting organisations greater choice in how they solve their data challenges.
Kubrick Group Interview Reviews
15 January 2021
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london computing & it jobs london management consultant kubrick
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Bristol, Edinburgh and Leeds
South West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Bristol, Edinburgh, Leeds
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - Immediate Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
8Gravitas Recruitment Group
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment