- £21000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits
- Apply by:
- 4th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Competitive Salary + fantastic benefits
Are you looking for a role that will see you working with large data-sets, using your communication skills each day, liaising with global teams and huge brand names? Read on for more information!
One of London's leading media organisations is looking for a Data Executive to come on board and support their teams in the use of their most important tech platform. This business is responsible for the implementation of advertising campaigns across the world for a range of household brand name clients. Perks of the role include an individual training budget, regular socials, fantastic offices in the heart of London and reduced summer working hours so you can enjoy the sun whilst it lasts!
As a Data Executive you will be part of the Technology team who are responsible for the use of all the technical tools that are used within the organisation. Your role will revolve around a platform that analyses the performance of media campaigns - so it holds a lot of data and it is up to you to ensure that teams across the world are accessing, inputting and using the data in the right and most efficient ways. This includes:
- User support and trouble shooting
- Investigating any issues and escalating queries where relevant
- Chasing teams to ensure they input data within given time-frames
- Checking data to identify discrepancies
- Collating data-sets from a variety of different sources
- Supporting users with any usage queries
- Building reports in Excel and other visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in the global teams
The ideal candidate for this role will be tech savvy, good with numbers and great with Excel - knowledge of pivot tables and vlookups as a minimum is required. Prior experience working with data/SQL is also extremely beneficial - this could be from any industry but ideally you will have experience working with data from multiple sources. In addition, you have excellent communication skills and are keen to build strong working relationships with your immediate team and those you are supporting on a daily basis.
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this exciting role!
Sign up for job alerts - its free