Data Entry Executive
- Up to £18000 per annum + benefits
- South East
- Apply by:
- 28th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Data Entry Executive
A global player in the Market Research and Data Analytics field are looking for a Data Entry Executive to join their Coding team.
A global player in the Market Research and Data Analytics field are looking for a Data Entry Executive to assist clients in the retail and technology space. Operating in more than 100 countries around the world and working with some of the world's biggest brands, they provide cutting edge data to 400,000 retailers globally in 90 different markets. As a Data Entry Executive you will help to translate products on the company database and assist with data entry. In return you will benefit from an open and friendly culture with a flat hierarchy where your voice is encouraged to be heard. You will also benefit from comprehensive training, impressive vertical and horizontal progression possibilities and a sociable working environment.
- Translating product codes on the database to ensure all products are matched correctly to the relevant compay codes to ensure data entry is seemless and easily analysed.
- Assisting with any administrative duties as and when they arise.
- Quality checking data to identify any anomalies and ensure the information fed back to clients is accurate before being released to the market.
- Any other responsibilities which may be allocated by your line manager to facilitate the smooth running of operations.
- A logical, numerate mind with a high level of attention to detail will allow you to effectively problem solve and identify any errors in data or any anomalies.
- Proficiency in Excel, particularly with V-Lookup and pivot tables, will permit you to be successful when extrapolating data.
- Having some previous experience in a data driven role or within a market research company will allow you to hit the ground running entering and dealing with data.
- A "can-do" attitude and a driven approach with excellent written and verbal communication will allow you to effectively communicate with individuals both internally and externally.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then click 'Apply Now!'
Sign up for job alerts - its free