Data Engineering & Analytics - Junior Professional & Graduate Programme
Would you love to explore a career in Data Science, Engineering or Analytics? If you are either a recent graduate or have at least 1 years’ commercial experience in an analytical role we would love to hear from you.
Kubrick Group is a specialist data consultancy with a twist. We hire a diverse range of junior professionals and graduates from across the country, we pay you while we train you in the latest data and business skills and then place you into industry-leading companies in a variety of different sectors. Through our training we will develop you into a highly skilled data consultant who can go onto becoming a leading expert in your field.
We work across all sectors and our projects have included helping retailers predict fashion trends, car manufacturers project sales of new models and even hospitals understand the real reason for the growth in patient numbers in their A&E departments.
If these sorts of challenges excite you Kubrick would like to hear from you. We are looking for our next intake of data specialists to join our journey. Embark on your exciting and challenging 15-week training period in our data labs in London and then get to work for one of our most exciting clients in the UK.
What you’ll do:
- Immediately be paid to be trained by us, from the day you join. We fully prepare our people in our London data labs before they go on client site.
- Be taught all the latest technology skills relevant to data challenges such as Hadoop, Python, Spark, SQL, Tableau, Machine Learning and NoSQL databases.
- Receive soft skills training including office basics, communication skills, networking, career management, interview practice, transitioning to client site, etc. in addition to Q&As with our HQ Team, consultants on client site, Kubrick Alumni and Clients.
- Learn from the best in the sector, our courses are designed by industry figure heads.
- Work as a consultant for Kubrick following your training and integrate yourself into a company’s data team with the option to join them permanently after your two years on client site.
Here are some examples of the projects we have worked on:
- We have built chatbots to enhance customer experience
- Complex dashboards with AI, for banking clients so they have greater information at their fingertips
- Implementation of blockchain within the travel industry making transactions quicker and more secure
- Created a data analytics database for computational chemistry as part of a wider data infrastructure for augmented drug discovery
- Sentiment Engines built for retailers to better understand demand
- Used Machine Learning and predictive modelling to foresee and solve potential customer problems before they happen for a telecommunications client
- Improving health treatments and food nutrition for pets using Natural Language Processing on vets’ notes
What we need from you:
- Curious, analytical and great at solving problems – we don’t need any previous coding skills, just excitement to learn!
- Desire to work with data and how it can help an organisation make better decisions
- Flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively
- Committed to producing high quality solutions
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development
- Educated to degree level with at least A level mathematics or statistics and minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS points
Geographic flexibility able to attend training in London and then be placed either in London or around the UK. Send us your CV and a cover letter letting us know about what makes you tick.
Salary: £32,000 after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £40,000
Our mission is to offer the world's most exciting organisations greater choice in how they solve their data challenges.
Kubrick Group Interview Reviews
15 January 2021
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :engineering jobs london computing & it jobs london engineering analytics junior graduate programme program scheme london kubrick
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Product Analyst - Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
EY Technology Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
London, Scotland, Edinburgh
Data Management Analyst
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
KPMG 2021 Technology & Engineering Graduate Programmes
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - London
Technology Consulting and Assurance Junior Consultant