- £20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus
- Apply by:
- 13th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£20k - £22k
South West London
Are you a graduate who is savvy with Excel and has a passion for working with large data sets to draw insights? Apply below!
A successful, international events company are growing their existing data team to provide more detailed insights for their sales and marketing teams. This company produces events that take place across the UK, EU and Asia with over 100 exhibitions happening per annum. You will have the opportunity to engage with multiple divisions across the business and undergo training to develop your skills in SQL and coding languages. With state of the art offices in South West London, this is an exciting chance to join a friendly, collaborative workforce that is growing rapidly.
• Managing large data sets through Excel
• Providing the necessary data analysis for regular reporting and data plans
• Overseeing the setup of data campaigns to check data quality, duplication etc
• Conducting the necessary reporting needed for each team in a timely manner.
• Using pivot tables and VLookUps to present the data in an attractive format that allows teams to interpret the results effectively.
Having experience working with data sets will allow you to analyse data effectively in this new position.
A strong academic background is beneficial, this does not have to be in an analytical subject
Passion for the events sector will help you demonstrate a desire to work for this business and allow you to fully immerse yourself in their growth and culture
The ability to create pivot tables and VLOOKUP's will mean you are fully skilled for this role and able to hit the ground running.
Click 'Apply' now to apply
Sign up for job alerts - its free