- £23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 30th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Location: Central London
Salary: 22K - 25K per annum
Do you want to grow in a business that offers great opportunity for progression?
Hardworking team who enjoys themselves whilst getting the job done.
The role of the Data Co-ordinator is to coordinate the activities of the Indian based data operation and the Client / Product teams in the UK and the US.
The Data Co-ordinator will be responsible for understanding client needs and product specifications communicated via the Product / Client teams, ensuring that the client needs and product specifications are clearly communicated to the Data team, issues / questions about needs are resolved, new data is created / maintained to the prescribed standard, and that Sales, Product and Client Support teams are updated with progress.
- Previous experience working within a data vendor or financial services firm.
- Knowledge of data collation processes and limitations.
- Knowledge of corporate actions and corporate governance standards.
- Knowledge of basic financial concepts and reporting.
- Experience of working with different cultures an advantage.
Key Skills Required:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent. Degree in quantitative subjects and/or business or commerce an advantage
- Project co-ordination skills that enable the delivery of internal and external projects on time, within budget, to quality and quantity specification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Press apply now to join this close-knit team and develop yourself with an excellent role as an Data Co-ordinator
Sign up for job alerts - its free