|Salary:||£25,000 + benefits|
|Sectors:||Science & Technology, Sports and Recreation, Research & Analysis|
As a Data Analytics graduate your role is not a purely technical one - we want analysts who are commercially focused, who can think strategically, solve problems and present clear insight and recommendations which help drive the business forward
We are a data driven and customer focused business – our data allows us to understand our customer’s needs, and optimise business efficiency.
Our analysts work closely with product development, marketing, trading and finance teams – you will be close to the action and play an integral part in defining the strategies of a leading tech company.
This 2-year scheme will feature technical training modules to help embed you properly within the business - including SQL, excel, data visualisation & presentation and an introduction to data science, as well as exposure and experience implementing your learning in key commercial business areas.
You will rotate across several specialised insight and analysis teams across, whose focuses include sportsbook trading, customer insight, marketing analysis, financial forecasting and web analytics.
What are we looking for?
• Analytical but commercially minded
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Tenacity, creativity and innovative thinking
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders across the business
• Collaborative, self-starters with the ability and motivation to
• work within a wider team
• The ability to manage projects independently
• Resilient nature and able to remain calm under pressure
• A proactive approach,
• Commercial awareness
• Natural curiosity
• Passionate and interested our brands and products
• Comfortable working with numbers and data
For more information or to apply - Click Here
Competitive plus benefits Watford, London Various
£23,500 South East, South West, London, The East, Nationwide ASAP
£23,500 East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
£26,500 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Malmesbury Various