Data Analytics Graduate Programme
About the programme
We’re based at many sites across the UK and many more around the world. That means we have a lot of major infrastructure to maintain. On this two-year programme, you’ll gain insight into all our core activities, including service delivery, project management, procurement, security, strategic development, ERP systems, and software and asset management.
Data Analytics at Babcock
Our information support and exploitation teams help the most critical parts of our business to make decisions when they count. Working within the Analytics stream, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, building your core IX/IM capabilities, as well as developing broader skills along the way. Capability areas include: mathematical modelling and simulation, advanced statistical analysis, predictive analysis, web development, data visualisation, information-related technology development and strategy development. Along the way, you’ll partner up with a lot of different teams within Babcock and learn from them as you go.
- What you'll need
- An (Hons) degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Operational Research and/or Computer Science
- To be able to satisfy our customer’s security requirements (you may also need to complete a medical assessment).
What you'll get
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- Minimum 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + agile working* subject to conversation with your Manager
- Generous pension and employee share schemes
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved in our STEM outreach and volunteering activities, which our graduates find incredibly rewarding in all sorts of other ways.
Your career development
It’s hard to beat the variety of fantastic opportunities and business experiences you’ll receive during this development programme. You can expect real world encounters and exposure to exciting projects that will really help you navigate where you want to take your career.
Babcock International Group
Babcock is an international defence company operating in our focus countries of the UK, Australasia, Canada, France and South Africa, with exports to additional markets. We operate as four main sectors - Marine, Nuclear, Land and Aviation.
Babcock International Group Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
Initially was a telephone interview, which lasted 20 minutes. At the assessment centre there was a one on one hour interview. Consisted of 9 competency questions which needed...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :analytics graduate programme babcock international
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Science Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, Wales, Scotland, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Data Engineer
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary