- £21000.00 to £22000.00 per annum plus Bonus
- South East
- Apply by:
- 19th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a database wizard looking to join a successful and sociable events team?
As a Data Analyst for an international events company, you will be joining a family business who are part of the top 20 exhibition organisers worldwide. They annually reinvest the majority of profits into future projects which just goes to show how committed they are. Based in Twickenham, they have a very sociable team and are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join and contribute to this successful business. This role is full of responsibility and progression and has potential to take you from database coordinator to management opportunities.
* Collating data from delegates who have attended events, so the analysts have correct and sufficient information to provide accurate insights
* Managing large data sets and getting insights on all relevant information and providing this to the events team
* Provide necessary reports and formatting for data analysis for data plans
* Checking data and making sure no duplicates are on file
* A graduate with an excellent academic record enabling you to grasp the complexities of this role
* Having proven experience using Excel to an advanced level (eg. Pivot Tables and V Look ups) to be able to understand and manipulate large quantities of data
* An individual with a keen eye for detail with an interest in data, coupled with strong communication skills to converse with professionals across different industries
* With previous analytical experience, you will be able to hit the ground running
If you're a data-driven individual looking to get stuck in, then click the apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free