Launched in 2007, this thriving online reviewing community powers music and fashion research. Used by independent artists, radio stations, record labels, publishers, managers and now retailers, they are a multi award winning company looking for a superstar to join their customer support team!
They are a fast growing company working with some of the largest music businesses in the world, so taking ownership and using your initiative is essential as this role will cover a broad range of activities.
This is a permanent graduate job based in Reading, paying between
What does the company do:
Our Client is a thriving online reviewing community. Their research is used by media agencies, brands, independent artists, retailers and record labels. Their vision is to be the recognised global leader in crowdsourced predictive analytics. They strive to create a culture of excellence in all that they do, with an emphasis on providing a world class service to anyone they interact with.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Working with the client, product and development teams your role will be to analyse data and creating meaningful data visualisations. You will need to understand, and be able to run statistical modelling on data sets and turn these into easy to understand and actionable insight. You will be analysing data from a range of industries and working with key stakeholders across the business.
You must be an excel wizard, have a 'can do' attitude, and get excited about data. This role is a new position, reporting directly to C-level management, ideal for a graduate looking to get business experience and build a career in data/tech.
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques and tools
• Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
• The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
• The ability to carry out data quality control and validation
• An understanding of data protection issues
• The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisations.
• Working knowledge and interest in machine learning and MySQL
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive + benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
£25,000, rising to £27,000 after 6 months plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive + Benefits + Bonus London ASAP
Competitive + bonus London Various
Competitive + Benefits Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP