- depending on experience
- 5th September 2019
- Start date:
If you are passionate about data and analytics and love dealing with people, this is exactly the role for you!
If you are motivated by the prospect of working at an and award-winning media brand with a 'people first' culture, loads of opportunities and progression, training and projects to work on, look no further! This is a World-renowned media owner with an enviable position in the media space as one of the largest and most dominant publishers in the industry and YOU could be their next data analyst! With a portfolio of hugely profitable titles with an extremely diverse readership the data analyst that goes into this role can expect to be excited and motivated by working with a team of media data specialists. If you want to work with best in class teams, a committed business and on exciting campaigns, apply now!
• Campaign performance and financial reporting
• Helping to develop new reporting tools to drive efficiency
• Working closely with sales and marketing teams to offer commercial guidance on campaign data
• Interrogating data models to ensure data is clean, accurate and use able
• Combining data and analytics with a core commercial understanding - what do the numbers mean in terms of a tangible return to the client?
• 2:1 or higher from a top 20 university in an analytical and numerate subject
• An entrepreneurial spirit - always intrigued by what works and doesn't to ensure advertisers get the results they need
• Advanced level user of Excel - v look ups and pivot tables as a minimum
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free