|Salary:||£19,500 per annum + benefits + Bonus + share scheme|
Do you want to build your business around the sport that you love?
Do you want to engage your community by sharing your passion for sport?
Do you love to challenge yourself and others?
Do you see yourself as a future Store Manager?
We are looking for a new Manager to join our Glasgow-Braehead team.
You will manage the Cycling/Workshop department as your own business, making decisions from day one; from analysing and planning your commercial activity to managing and developing your team. You will engage with your local sport users through the organisation of events in and out of store in order to become the market leader in your catchment area.
You will be encouraged to think outside the box and unleash your commercial and entrepreneurial spirit.
Decathlon is growing fast in the UK and a role as Department Manager is the ideal stepping stone for those wishing to progress with us and become Store Managers in the future!
- A passion for sports and cycling in particular
- You are a recent graduate OR have successful supervisory/managerial experience
- You are self-motivated and love a challenge
- You are dynamic and can energise your team
- You are organised and have shown you can think ahead and plan for the future
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- You are IT literate and are comfortable using spreadsheets
- Some retail or customer service experience
- Experience of professional or voluntary coaching
- A basic knowledge or understanding of bike mechanics
About the Braehead team:
- 3.5 years old store
- 47 team members including:
- - 7 department managers
- - 1 store manager
- - 1 operations manager
- - 5 team members in the Cycling/Workshop department
Contract: 39h - permanent (6 months probationary period)
- Performance bonus
- Pension scheme
- Decathlete discount card
- Shareholding scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 18th February.
Interviews will be held from Wednesday 21st February.
Start date: from Monday 26th February
If you're up for the challenge and would love to join the team, then get in touch!
We look forward to meeting you!
19,500 plus benefits plus Bonus The East ASAP
£20,500 + Bonus plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review South East ASAP
£23,500 plus Bonus London, Central London Ongoing
£24,000 starting salary + benefits London, Central London 28-Sep-2018
£20,248 plus Bonus South East, Amersham, Chesham Bois ASAP
£20,248 plus Bonus South East, Sevenoaks ASAP
£23,627 plus Bonus Central, Witney ASAP
competitive plus benefits The East, Cambridge ASAP