Cyber Security Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Role - 35k OTE
- 20000 (35,000 OTE) negotiable depending on experience + OTE
- Apply by:
- 26th April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Cyber-attacks are a daily occurrence, affecting people and businesses worldwide. LHi Group are ensuring our Lawrence Harvey technology brand is making a massive step forward in taking part of working with clients to prevent cyber-crime, where there will have an estimated 3.5 million unfilled roles by 2021.
Is this something you want to play a part in?
Who we look for:
- Communication is your strength
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A clear passion and drive to professional and personal goals
- Sales experience preferred
- Understanding of 360° Recruitment beneficial
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Good phone etiquette and not afraid to cold call
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, developing environment
What a 360° Recruitment Consultant does:
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads (ie. Telecoms, the Big 4, Financial Services and law firms)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend business meetings and visit clients
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (by telephone or face to face)
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
What LHi Group can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission and no threshold: our commission scheme is best in business. The harder you work, the more you will earn.
- Structured training programme: including 1 to 1 coaching from specialised recruiters and group sessions over a 12-week period
- International travel & relocation opportunities: one of our teammates is relocating to New York!
- Transparent and fast career progression: our Cyber team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months, 4 already happened in 2019!
- A high performing team-based sales culture: we’ve hit every sales target set over the last 3 years.
- Team incentives: team breakfast every other Friday, Breakfast Club once per month, Team outings at least once per month
- Group incentives: 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate), Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, fresh fruit daily, WeWork office offering free coffee, tea, biscuits and draft beer daily, amongst other great bonuses!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply directly: firstname.lastname@example.org!
“The malicious software can trick experts into thinking patients are sick, say cyber-security researchers.” -BBC News
“Sensitive research and personal data is obtained in test cyber-attacks on UK universities.” -Sean Coughlan, Family and Education correspondent, BBC News
“Travel trade organisation Abta says a cyber attack on its website may have affected about 43,000 people.” – BBC News
“Power plants, hospitals and other key installations are regularly being hit by hackers, finds a report.” - Dan Simmons, BBC News
The need for Cyber Security & Privacy is growing and from one search on the BBC News page, these are just 4 results of articles within the last 3 weeks which have a national and global affect around us.
Sign up for job alerts - its free