Customer Support Specialist - Leading Online Start-up
- £22000 to £23000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- North West
- 22nd October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are disrupting the world of traditional temporary recruitment. It's safe to say we've achieved a fair amount since starting out in 2015 - now the UK's leading online staffing platform with over 24,000+ vetted candidates onboard.
We believe temporary workers deserve to have more control of their employment, whether that's better pay, choosing shifts or flexibility. The temping industry generates $500 billion annual revenues, so we decided it was about time for a shape up.
It's a favourable time to join our journey - we have strong VC funding behind us (including the same guys who got Spotify off the ground) and currently engaged in rapid growth. Our internal team are now over 90 dedicated professionals across the UK - if you're enthusiastic, upbeat and career-driven like the rest of us then we want to hear from you!
- Provide excellent support to clients and workers, to solve any problems and questions via email, over the telephone and live chat plus support them in their end goal of filling and attending shifts.
- Assist workers in the onboarding process, follow up on progress and helping them get started on the platform.
- Work with the Operations team to provide customer feedback on bookings, client and worker experience and shift timesheet approvals and payment.
- Support on a rotational shift basis; which covers 06.30 - 15.00 &; 14.00 - 22.30, Monday to Saturday, 07.00 - 15.30 & 12.30 - 21.00 on Sundays (shifts can vary, depending on volume).
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong telephone skills and the ability to provide excellent customer support.
- Computer savvy and able to use a variety of platforms, as well as MS Office.
- A successful, energetic self-starter, with strong initiative.
- A high level of integrity; always focused on the customer's long-term success.
- A familiarity with the hospitality or industrial/warehousing industry is an advantage.
- Ability to cover flexible shifts.
- Industry competitive salary and a generous bonus scheme.
- Regular team-building events.
- Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You'll fit right in if
- You're flexible - you'll muck in and help with anything
- You're proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being
- in a fast-paced company
Sign up for job alerts - its free