Customer Support Lead
Customer Support Lead
Manchester City Centre
£24,500.00 per annum + Bonuses + Company Benefits including access to Private medical and dental care, Perkbox, Cycle to work scheme
28 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
Our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Lead who will report to the Customer Support Supervisor and play an integral role in ensuring quality, success, and a world class NPS when putting their customers first.
- Work closely with the team, motivating/supporting and coaching them
- Supporting enhanced enquiries, escalations and in-depth tech support
- Contributing to 121’s, probation reviews and Team Meetings alongside the Supervisor, moving to taking responsibility in these areas as experience develops and feeding back to the Supervisor
- Recruitment - Active involvement in the different areas of the recruitment process as required
- Assist in the management of the team support channel, take ownership of customer escalations, and complaints that cannot be resolved by team members to ensure customer satisfaction and reduce churn
- Be available to take calls as and when required
- Prompt investigation, recording and management of problems reported by customers/CSRs, reporting back to the management team in weekly meetings
- Assist in the prevention of fraud processes
- Active involvement in training and development
The Lead will work closely with the Supervisor to learn and enhance their skills and experience.
Our client is looking for a member of the team who is ready to take a step up in responsibility. The successful candidate should have a good track record of reliability, efficiency, productivity, willingness to support, and the ability to multitask and prioritise their own workload.
- Essential: An understanding of Tech/Customer Support within a Call Centre environment
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be able to work efficiently and proactively within minimal supervision
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workflows effectively
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Strong analytical skills will be beneficial
If you feel you have the skills and experience detailed, please do not hesitate to apply now!!
Delivering Retained, Contingent and RPO services for our partners across multiple verticals and sectors and experience levels from Graduate to Executive Search.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester customer support lead leader manchester anderson associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sponsored Two Year Rotational Programme - Up to £80k
£25,000 + free accommodation, subsidised meals and laundry
East Midlands, Shirebrook
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2022 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Software Development and Implementation Graduate Programme Summer 2022
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Human Resources Graduate Programme
£27,000 + £1,000 one off signing on bonus
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000 OTE