|Sectors:||Customer Service, Computing & IT, Management, Science & Technology|
NAVBLUE, an Airbus Company, are looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join our growing team. You will be responsible for providing customer support to customers for NAVBLUE’s Charts+ & Navigation+ Services as well as other services/products as the scope of the support function increases. The successfule candidate is expected to be able to work with minimal supervision, and be fully competent in the execution of the position’s required duties.
• Communicate with a variety of Customers/Airlines from all over the world through multiple channels such as web, email and telephone.
• Serve as the second level of escalation for any query related to Navigation+ or Charts+ products.
• Ensure that all customer queries or requests are logged, managed, followed up and closed as per the internal and customer specific SLA’s.
• Triage Customer enquiries/contracts promptly, accurately and professionally using the most effective communication channel.
• Perform due diligence to analyse and confirm the data queries from customers.
• Work with the Charts+ and Navigation+ Production and Product Teams to ensure Level 3 queries are actioned and resolved effectively and in a timely manner.
• Liaise with Product, Delivery and Sales teams & implement new customer requirements.
• Update the required administration programs and databases with customer details, subscriptions and Charts+ Manual details.
• Creating, managing and releasing Charts+ documentation to customers.
• Create Stock orders and supply printers/distribution with relevant data.
• Point of contact between delivery subcontractors and NAVBLUE i.e. DHL and Royal Mail etc.
• Set up customers and clients within the electronic charting management tools (Onboarding).
• Set up new customers for Navigation+ database downloads and Bulletins.
• Resolve non conformities and provide assistance in RCA.
• Assist in creating Customer Experience documentation.
• Monitor customer satisfaction and build loyalty from customer by providing excellent customer service.
• Ensure Quality, good housekeeping & Health & Safety is maintained at all times.
• Educated to A level/ GCSE standard or equivalent.
• Geographical/ Aeronautical Knowledge beneficial but not essential.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Able to work to strict deadlines.
• Strong communication skills and able to deal with a wide range of external customers.
• Able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
• A basic knowledge of geography, cartography or air navigation is desirable, although it is expected that data coding techniques will be developed through training on the job.
• A basic knowledge of AIP’s is beneficial but not essential.
• A team player.
• Computer Data inputting skills and a proven knowledge & ability to learn new pieces of software.
• Attention to detail & quality minded.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in joining the NAVBLUE team are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, highlighting their work experiences and skills via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
NAVBLUE, an Airbus company, welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be available on request for candidates throughout the entire recruitment and selection process
NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus’ pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech’s agility, it combines the best of both worlds.
A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus’ resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Cardiff (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Competitive Nationwide ASAP
£21.000 – £24.000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
competitive plus benefits South West, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Salisbury ASAP
Competitive + benefits London ASAP
Competitive + benefits London, Egham, Nationwide ASAP