Customer Support Analyst - NAVBLUE
- London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 23rd December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
NAVBLUE, an Airbus Company, are looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for providing a first class level of customer support to customers. Initially supporting the Charts+ and Navigation+ customers with the opportunity to develop knowledge in other Products in the NAVBLUE portfolio.
The role requires supporting the customer through regular contact including resolving queries through the ticketing system, training through on-site visits and working with the Commercial and Product teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate is expected to be able to work with minimal supervision, and be fully competent in the execution of the position’s required duties.
• Act as the main point of contact for all Navigation+ and Charts+ customers using the Support Tool Freshdesk.
• Ensure that all customer queries or requests are logged, managed, followed up and closed as per the internal and customer specific SLA’s.
• Analyse customer queries and escalate to the Production or Product Teams if required.
• Work with new customers to on-board to the Support Portal ensuring they are competent in using the tool.
• Co-ordinate with the other Product Support Teams to on-board customers and resolve issues with the opportunity to visit other Navblue office locations.
• Liaise with Product, Delivery and Sales teams & implement new customer requirements for Charts+ and Navigation+
• Work closely with Product on new releases of the Charts+ Application including training on the release, notifying new customers and assisting customers with any issues.
• On-site and Webex training for new customers on the NCIM and Support Tools. This may involve some travel to customer office locations.
• Update the required administration programs and databases with customer details, subscriptions and Charts+ Manual details.
• Train on the Charts+ Application and use the tablets to troubleshoot any customer issues or queries.
• Assist with the configuration of Customer Experience Tools
• Point of contact between delivery subcontractors and NAVBLUE i.e. DHL and Royal Mail etc.
• Set up new customers for Navigation+ database downloads and Bulletins.
• Assist in creating Customer Experience documentation.
• Monitor customer satisfaction and build loyalty from customer by providing excellent customer service.
• Ensure Quality, good housekeeping & Health & Safety is maintained at all times.
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
• Geographical/ Aeronautical Knowledge beneficial but not essential.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Able to work to strict deadlines.
• Strong communication skills and able to deal with a wide range of external customers.
• Able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
• A basic knowledge of geography, cartography or air navigation is desirable, although it is expected that data coding techniques will be developed through training on the job.
• A basic knowledge of AIP’s is beneficial but not essential.
• A team player.
• Computer Data inputting skills and a proven knowledge & ability to learn new pieces of software.
• Attention to detail & quality minded.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in joining the NAVBLUE team are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, highlighting their work experiences and skills via the apply now button
We thank all applicants for applying. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
NAVBLUE, an Airbus company, welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be available on request for candidates throughout the entire recruitment and selection process
NAVBLUE, an Airbus company, is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions.
A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus’ resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Cardiff (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Sign up for job alerts - its free