Customer Success Manager, London, £28,000-£32,000
- £28,000 to £30,000 + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Customer Success Manager
Email Marketing Company
We are recruiting a Customer Success Manager for an exciting and fast growing email marketing company who are passionate about revolutionising the way marketers make email campaigns. Their platform is used by some of the world’s most recognisable brands and agencies to make better emails and streamline email workflow. Their platform helps marketers build on-brand email campaigns from intelligent templates using a world-class email editor, and then export to their sending platform of choice.
They are seeking someone to be the main point of contact for their clients and make sure that the client knows everything they need to about the platform, to help them to make the best emails that they can.
What You Will Do:
- Regular check-ins with the clients via in-person meetings or calls, to drive retention, upselling and account expansion.
- Gaining a deep understanding of how a client is building emails, and how they’re using the platform.
- Automation of relationship management and data sharing.
- Keeping the CRM up to date, and automating client communication from it.
- Escalating a template build for briefing the template manager. Ensuring that clear communication with the client happens, answering any questions about templates and that deadlines for template builds are met.
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure estimates, invoices, and purchase orders are issued on time, and tracking the status of these.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in email marketing, be a keen problem solver and have a willingness and ability to learn new skills. You’ll be organised and self-motivated.
- Min 6 months experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Excellent and clear communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Use of an email sending platform (ESP)
Plus if you have experience in these, that’s a bonus
- Understanding of HTML and Liquid
- Worked at an Email Sending Platform (ESP)
- 26 days holiday
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
- A five a side team
- Regular team lunches
- Free fruit
- Beer and wine on us on a Friday
- A relaxed and collaborative environment
Sign up for job alerts - its free