Customer Success Manager - AI-Powered SaaS Start Up
- £26000 to £30000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- 3rd September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are a revolutionary SaaS business headquartered in gorgeous offices on Southbank, London. We're a start-up with a global presence. Since our inception in 2014, we have grown to over 26 team members - but that's only the beginning; we work in a market valued at £4b and our plan is to become the market leader.
Our client base stretches across the UK and due to our success, we are looking to expand readily for the fast-approaching U.S. roll-out. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented individuals and place a huge emphasis on training and development, as well as offering unrivalled career progression.
To fuel our growth, we are looking to hire one Customer Success Manager. This is the first step on the ladder that leads to Senior Account Manager, Partner and beyond. From day one, you'll have exposure to, and contact with, high-profile clients across banking, pharma, law, science, engineering and tech.
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best of our Account Managers and in return, they earn a solid £30k in their first year.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress extremely.
We are looking for bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Recruitment experience is essential - this is not a recruitment role but industry knowledge is key
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Consulting clients on how to gain the best results out of our software
- Managing of a portfolio of 50 innovative businesses;
- Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm.
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer average first-year earnings of £30,000 and a market-leading £25k base. In addition, we offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as MacBook, iPhone, Progression Plan, matched pension and overseas team retreats to Barcelona.
Sign up for job alerts - its free