Customer Success Manager
- £27,000 + 20% bonus of basic (paid quart + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Apply by:
- 8th March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Work on key accounts for an industry-leading Rec-tech business. Great company culture and fantastic perks.
Venatrix is seeking an exceptional Customer Success Manager to join an industry-leading Recruitment technology business. The company’s software is a recruitment platform that helps source highly skilled,?in-demand tech candidates for a range of businesses from start-up to large enterprises.?he company started out where all the hottest tech firms do,?in San Francisco!?They now have?many?offices across the world and have grown to 270 people during their short time trading. 50% of their workforce in the HQ in San Fran?are technical people as they place so much pride in their solution being the best out there?for user experience.?
As?a Customer Success Manager, your overall objectives?will?be?to retain and grow existing key accounts. You will:?
· Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak/train customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs?
· Manage all post-sales activity and customers through strong relationship building, product knowledge, planning and execution?
· Increase customer retention
· Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk?
· Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback
· This is very much?a role for someone who is a work horse but also very well rounded and loves?personal interaction.
· Take on a role?in which you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact upon a successful and rapidly-growing business.?
· Work for a company with exceptional customer?satisfaction, and?sell a business-essential solution.?
· There is a clear and structured progression path into Senior Account Management, where you will be given some of the company’s biggest accounts to look after.?
· One week’s training in San Francisco
Fun stuff: culture, perks and benefits?
· Unlimited vacation?
· Monthly contribution to phone and gym memberships (circa £80)?
· Catered lunch everyday?
· Flexible working hours?
· Equity upon joining for when the company goes to IPO?
· 0-2 years commercial experience.
· Educated to degree level with strong academic record.?
· Proven record of excellence in Sales.?
· Hungry, motivated and proactive.?
· Excited to advance your career in an exciting?start-up.?
Sign up for job alerts - its free