Customer Success Agent
- £22 to £24k negotiable plus benefits
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 29th May 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A bit about us.
We are Butternut Box. We cook and deliver boxes of fresh, home-cooked dog food to homes across the UK.
There are two things that matter to us the most:
- Helping dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives
- Leaving our customers smiling after every interaction
A bit about the role.
We are searching for an outgoing, hardworking, all-round great communicator who cares passionately about the experience that our customers receive. You will be joining an exceptional team to be the eyes and ears of BB, talking to our clients on a day-to-day basis and coming up with ways to make their journey a better one. All incoming and outgoing customer contact will go through you.
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer, you will be empowered to help shape our customer journey and come up with new ways to make people’s lives easier and happier. We want someone who is motivated by the idea of bringing random moments of happiness to the people (and dogs!) we serve and is excited by the idea of working in an early-stage business.
Some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Being the face and voice of Butternut Box to new and existing customers.
- Dealing with queries, problems and feedback from our potential and current client base.
- Developing new and creative ways to bring happy moments to the people (and dogs!) we serve.
- Working with our marketing and creative team to deliver our message to more people.
- Taking customer insights & feedback and turning those into strategic decisions for the future of the business.
- Helping to form our culture and voice. We are an early stage start-up and you are going to be a huge part of who we are as a team.
- Bring a fresh pair of eyes to everything. We value everyone’s input and opinion on everything we do. We aim to improve all the time by way of constant iteration.
- The Customer Love team works on a shift basis to ensure we can respond consistently to our customers. You will therefore be required to work weekends and late shifts.
A bit about you.
- Made of grit. Not afraid of the grind.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Kind, giving and thoughtful.
- Obsessive organiser.
- Eager to learn and improve.
- Genuine, honest, innovative and adaptable.
- Creative, curious and full of ideas.
- Obsessed with dogs.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary.
- New MacBook Pro.
- 24 days of holiday.
- Co-working office space with meditation yurt & weekly events.
- Weekly lunch & learns.
- Weekly beers, monthly socials and quarterly off-site events.
- Office dogs (Stanley & Audrey).
Sign up for job alerts - its free