Customer Service Specialist
- £20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum + benefits
- 18th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Customer Service Specialist - German Speaking
£20,000 - £25,000
Do you want to work for a company forecasting future trends in areas such as fashion, interior design and travel?
The company provide consumer insights for some of the biggest brands in the world. They help companies make informed decisions on their products/services for 3-5 years. Part of a FTSE 250 business, this is a great opportunity for the right individual to learn and progress within a reputable organisation.
- You will work closely with the Account Management team to ensure retention and growth within existing clients.
- You will assist with on-boarding clients and presenting on how to use and navigate the system.
- You will be the 1st/2nd point of call to answer any client queries, including using the system.
- You will split your time equally between German and UK clients.
- Being degree educated will allow you quickly grasp the technicality of the role
- Being persuasive will allow you successfully book meeting and obtain information for industry experts.
- Being target-driven will allow you to work in a fast paced environment whilst achieving goals.
- Being fluent in German is essential to communicate with the target market.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free