|Salary:||£20,000 to £25,000 + benefits package|
|Location:||North West, Manchester|
|Sectors:||Health, Science & Technology, Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
• Are you looking to kick start your career within the Pharmaceutical world?
• Are you driven, innovative, a team player, able to build relationships and have the ability to impact and influence at different levels?
• Is training and development important to you?
• Then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Octapharma is a family owned global pharmaceutical company specialising in human protein, founded in 1983 on the fundamental principle of improving lives.
We are continually investing in innovation and development to grow our business, through this process a newly created position has arisen within our UK and Ireland Supply Chain and Customers Services operations.
Supply Chain and Customer Service is at the heart of our business, it’s a complex operation and needs the additional support of someone who will be able to work within the team to help shape and improve our operation.
The role has a huge amount of scope for real hands-on experience
and responsibility. You will:
• Proactively handle customer expectations during stock management situations.
• Implement and deliver customer development initiatives.
• Perform and develop Customer Services processes.
• Support the maintenance of all office, building regulatory and facility requirements.
• Provide support to all other departments from sales and marketing to HR, giving you the opportunity to understand all operations within the business.
The chosen candidate will be, enthusiastic, self-motivated, committed and dedicated to making the most out of their strengths and allow us to further build and develop other skills. The opportunity to join us is one that provides a unique chance to learn from a market leader and get your career off to the very best start.
• Educated to degree level
• IT Literate
• Ability to communicate information effectively and clearly in written form and orally, and at levels appropriate to the needs of different customers.
• Organised and able to priorities workload as required.
• Strong team player but also be able to independently execute projects.
• Takes pride in work and strive for excellence to achieve the best possible results.
• Friendly personality with an ability to work closely with other departments within the company.
£21.000 – £24.000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
competitive plus benefits South West, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Salisbury ASAP
£40,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience London 2-Apr-2018