Customer Service Executive - Excelling PropTech Start-up
- £23000 to £24000 per annum depending on experience + benefits
- Apply by:
- 25th April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We developed our Cloud-based platform because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all startups it's been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we're now stronger than ever, with over 400 happy customers, exciting new products and ambitious plans for 2019.
A Customer Support Executive is an operational team with problem-solving at its core... and as a Customer Support Executive, you'll really have your finger on the pulse of the business.
From day one, you'll need to immerse yourself in the company and build your knowledge of our evolving platform and our array of products aimed at making renting simple and transparent for everyone. In this role, you'll be troubleshooting user queries via phone, email and using our live chat services. You'll need to work across the business with our other operational teams on internal escalations and investigate technical issues, as well as supporting launches of new product features.
We're looking for people with exceptional analytical and communication skills, who will challenge the status quo and continually strive for improvement. You'll be a real self-starter, a confident and talented problem-solver, with a knack for clearly explaining and resolving complex issues.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced team where you're encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can. Your drive and imagination is your limit, not your job title. But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
- Working on phone, email and live chat to solve challenging issues for our customers
- Identifying root causes for simple issues which cause customers to contact us repeatedly - and helping us solve them
- Implementing creative solutions to proactively resolve potential issues for customers
- Managing projects aimed at optimising resolution workflows
- Managing projects which help improve our customer experience
- Being an advocate for our users and working directly with our Development team to help improve our products
- Collaborating with other operational teams on internal escalation of issues and implementing new product features
- Customer service experience ideal
- You're self-motivated, flexible and have the inner drive to grow a company that is in a pivotal moment
- Switching between platforms with speed and accuracy comes naturally to you
- You get on with everyone and anyone and adapt your style to communicate most effectively with them
- You're a quick thinker and can diffuse difficult conversations with empathy and humour
- You're highly organised, have exceptional attention to detail and love juggling multiple tasks at once
- You're familiar with Google apps (Gmail, Drive, Google sheets, etc.)
- You're confident following, improving and introducing great processes
- Change doesn't phase you; you take the rough with the smooth and take people with you on that journey
- You are energetic, creative, curious and confident
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make it a pretty awesome place to be…
- Share our success: we know our success is a credit to our talented and hard-working team members has share options
- Be rewarded: we reward people for this with performance related pay
- Keep active: Footy Friday, weekly yoga, cycling, standing desks. Whatever you like to do to keep fit and healthy we've got you covered
- £1000 to learn: your development is important to us
- Unlimited holiday and flexible time off
- Quarterly team socials
- Friday drinks
- Amazing WeWork office
Sign up for job alerts - its free