|Salary:||£19,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales, Secretarial & Business Admin|
This is a multi-award winning probiotic skincare brand that fuses BioOrganic botanicals and natural essential oils with scientifically-proven probiotic ingredients to restore, balance and protect the skin from within.
As a start-up in their 4th year and having celebrated winning over 80 awards in the past 3 years they are ambitious with their growth plans, ensuring as many women as possible discover us.
This is a grad job offering £19K per annum,
How you can expect to spend your day:
To manage all customer service activity via phone & Email and to support customer communications via social media. To assist all areas of the business with administrative support and ensure the efficient day to day running of the very busy office.
• To ensure that all inbound customer contact is dealt with in a timely and on brand manner.
• Process all customer telephone orders in magneto
• Daily management and checks of orders in Magento, Sagepay and Paypal
• To manage customer communications via Intercom
• To ensure all customer service communications are aligned with brand founder to reflect her vision in the execution of communication and brand messaging.
• To be a product expert
• To support driving our social channels in line with the wider marketing strategy
• To manage any outbound customer phone surveys
• To manage any outbound customer sales campaigns
• To manage the review and posting of customer reviews
• To manage the administration of our awards submissions
• Management of info@ sales @ and customer service @ mail boxes and redirect communications when appropriate
• To attend ad hoc marketing, PR and Retailer events to support the brand from a customer service prospective
• To filter and manage calls for head office team as required.
• To undertake general office management activities as required
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• A degree
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
• Strong organisational skills.
• A passion for the beauty industry highly desirable.
• You will be hardworking, personable, engaging and passionate to join the team.
• You will be someone who will ensure when the phone is put down you have left a positive lasting and knowledgeable impression
• You will be available to answer questions or concerns, offer advice and sort out any challenge raised with a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude
• You will have a 'can do' attitude to work in a very fast growing an vibrant team being the linchpin to support the wider team whilst taking a lead of the customer service.
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£14,560 (per annum) London ASAP
£15,600 (per annum) London ASAP
£24,663 plus Bonus London, Golders Green, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Harrow, Edgware, High Barnet, Arkley, Enfield ASAP
£35,000 up to £40,000 negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London, Central London ASAP
OTE £35,000 to £50,000 plus benefits South West, London, Bristol ASAP
£22000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE North West ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP