Customer Relationship Manager (Mandarin Speaker)
TPP’s Customer Relationship Manager (Mandarin Speaker) are responsible for driving the strategic direction of the company, formulating our short- and long-term goals; leading on the execution of a variety of global projects and implementations, as well as client expansion and company growth. You will work directly with our customers alongside local, provincial and national governments as well supporting our network of worldwide suppliers and business relationships.
Your influence will have an impact on the future use of IT in healthcare in both across the globe. If you’ve already worked in the industry or have experience in pre-sales, consulting and have had access to wide range of communication channels then we’d love to hear from you. Equally, if you’ve got no experience but are an approachable, friendly ‘people person’ you will excel in this role. We’re recruiting from all disciplines to join our open and enthusiastic team of Account Managers.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll possess excellent communication, comprehension and coordination skills and have the ability to lead presentations and hold conversations with a variety of different audiences
- You’ll have the enthusiasm to demonstrate what the company and products have to offer
- You’ll be proactive and quick thinking
- You’ll have the ability to understand and represent the specific needs of customers and have the readiness to deliver results to deadlines
- You’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally and coordinate business efforts whilst exploring customer bases around the world.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for product advancement and business development; familiarising the ever-expanding product benefits and working with customers to promote projects and use cases
- Representing the company brand at international events
- Development and maintenance of co-operative relations and company resource
- Participating in business negotiation activities for new and potential business opportunities
- Analysing customer needs and assist with formulating service plans
- Supporting the implementation of key performance indicators to showcase customer project results
- Co-ordinate internal and external cooperation
TPP is a world-leader in Digital Health. From apps enabling patients to manage their own care to comprehensive hospital solutions, TPP delivers technology that connects everyone involved in healthcare delivery. For over twenty years, we have been applying the most advanced technology to provide a safe and secure environment to deliver care. Our aim is to improve access to healthcare data, making sure it is available whenever and wherever it is needed. We want to help people make the best use of that data, to empower clinicians and citizens, and to create the healthcare systems of the future.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. Since 2017, we have consistently featured in The Job Crowds’ “Top Company for Graduates to Work For”, winning the IT Sector Award for 2021. We have also been named in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list for both 2019 & 2020.
Salary and Benefits
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level
- Native-level proficiency in Mandarin (speaking and writing)
- Adept in English (writing and speaking)
International equivalents are accepted, see below for details.
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 33 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AABBBB at Scottish Higher / ABB at Advanced Scottish Higher
- 540 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 580 or above in Gaokao Science
TPP is a leading IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative healthcare software through our four products; SystmOne, SystmOnline, SystmInsight and SystmConnect.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :customer manager mandarin speaker tpp
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Comms & Marketing Executive (Mandarin Speaker)
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Paid Search Account Executive (Entry Level)
Graduate Business Intelligence Consultant
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Sponsored Retail Graduate 2023
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Bradford
Sponsored Talent Agent
£25k to 30k per year + benefits + commission