Customer Experience Associate
- £25000.00 to £27000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 2nd November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
An employee benefits company who provide great reward programs for large business worldwide as well as consultancy to share their learning's and show them how to deliver these to their employees. They have a great culture with many activities weekly (Fitness sessions, Team talks, Awards/Competitions with huge prizes just to name a few!) They pride themselves on investing and developing their team personally and professionally! all members of the team regardless of level have an input in making decisions big or small.
- Responding to customer queries solving problems with your great product and site knowledge.
- Identifying areas that need improvement through listening to the customers feedback and communicating these to the relevant teams ensuring its resolved.
- Developing the product from customer feedback and understanding the needs and wants of them.
- Act as the voice of the customer relaying their feedback to the rest of the company to ensure they are at the heart of everything that they do.
- You will have great listening skills which will allow you to get to the root of their problems quickly and effectively in an empathetic manor.
- An excellent communicator which will enable you to break down complex issues and communicate with various teams within the business
- Being Productive will allow you to spot trends scoping out potential Issues before they develop
- Great Organisation skills will allow you to work in this thriving fast passed environment
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fast-paced environment; Building relationships and solving Issues then this Customer Associate role could be for you. Click Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free