|Salary:||£20,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Secretarial & Business Admin, Sports and Recreation|
This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic young company, that has sold its innovative Yoga products to over 80 countries within 3 years of the launch! They are dedicated to what they do, which is to create meaningful products that truly enhance people's lives, and are made in an ethical way. Working within the wellness industry, and specifically within the Yoga community, they strive to make better things by challenging the norm. Maintaining a socially responsible outlook and committing to good business ethics, both internally and externally, is at the forefront of every decision they make. The future prospects for the company provide an amazing opportunity for growth within this entrepreneurial company atmosphere.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: £20k pro rata.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As Customer Experience Assistant, you will be part of an exciting team liaising directly with customers, and providing exceptional service in order to help efficiently drive and support growth in a fast-growing global company. You will report directly to the Customer Experience Manager and Operations Manager and work closely with other members of the team. You will also take part in a variety of office management activities, and will assist other team members in the office where necessary.
Day-to-day activities will include:
• Building outstanding customer relationships to provide the best possible service to our global customers within the Yoga community
• Responding appropriately to all questions and queries within the designated time frame
• Manage customer relationships across different social media platforms
• Managing customer databases
• Organising and handling general office management tasks
• Varied ad hoc support to other members of the team where required
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• Highly motivated self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and an ability to multi-task.
• Outstanding customer service skills and a genuine desire to go above and beyond
• Excellent writing and communication skills with a friendly outlook
• Excellent academic record
• Highly personable and able to fit in with a hardworking and dynamic team
• A common-sense approach, a willingness to learn and a hard-working nature
• Basic experience of office or administrative work
• Relevant previous experience in the Customer Service sector
• An interest in fitness, wellness and/or Yoga
• An interest in working for a fast-growing start-up company
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Modern, spacious and convenient office in a popular and accessible part of North West London
• Healthy office environment with organic fruit and healthy refreshments provided
• Working with a young dynamic team in a fast-growing start-up business
• Working for a socially responsible and eco-friendly company
• Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company
• A very sociable office environment with regular work social events
• Encouragement of a good work-life balance.
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus London Ongoing
£22,000 plus benefits salary review South East, London ASAP
£21.000 – £24.000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP