This company is building the leading online consumer food brand for
Asian Cuisine by bringing the many exciting flavours of the Far East to
dining tables across Europe by providing online pan-Asian groceries,
recipe-meal boxes and scratch cooking kits.This is a 6 month
internship paying the London Living Wage (£10.20 per hour) with the
intention of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
Learn what matters to an online food delivery business, the trends in customer concerns and the considerations that must be made for a crucially successful user
You will be expected to communicate with customers over the phone and via email, helping them with queries related to their orders, food queries, more product information and logistics questions. As well as this, you will be expected to contribute to marketing and content writing initiatives such as social media communication and blog writing and outreach work.
You will be expected to cook and try different recipes to gain personal knowledge of the products themselves.
This is an excellent internship for a recent graduate looking to gain experience working for a fast growth start-up company already showing great results since launch and now looking to gain more market share by pushing it's marketing messages out to new audiences. You will develop experience in Client Services, Content Marketing and Social Media Management alongside knowledge of working for a start-up food business.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• A personable and sociable person, who enjoys being at the forefront of the company, dealing directly with customers and showing great expertise in delivering a delightful customer service.
• Someone who likes to get stuck into the detail and has a knack for writing great content and wants to learn about creating a good brand persona.
• A great writer and orator! Any qualification, but a preference towards subjects related to story-telling and marketing.
• A keen interest in food, particularly Asian cuisine would be beneficial.
• Someone exciting by the challenge of growing an already launched and food start-up business.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Working in a dynamic, ambitious and fast-moving start-up, and being exposed to a wide variety of cross-departmental initiatives and working alongside smart thinkers, with extraordinary drive, passion and talent.
• Additionally, the candidate will be enrolled into the company loyalty scheme where you can enjoy discounts off gyms, restaurants and entertainment, and high-street shops.
• The UK's food industry has been booming for years and continues to do so, the Asian food industry is a particularly vibrant and profitable area of this industry and offer excellent career progression opportunity.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£26,000/£28,000 per annum plus pension and private healthcare London ASAP
Competitive + benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London Various
Competitive + bonus London Various