- £18000.00 to £22000.00 per annum depending on experience
- South East
- Apply by:
- 6th April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£18K - £22K
Would you like to work in a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, working a busy credit control environment?
With over 35 years' experience, this B2B, independent financial services partner is looking to grow their finance team based in Slough. A Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for, you would be joining as a credit controller to help and support their busy finance team . The team are a friendly bunch and they look for a personable, hardworking and personable Credit Controller to join them!
- Being the central point for both customers and internal teams to rectify any disputes or queries related to finance or the payment of invoices
- Working with the Sales, Finance and Operations daily building strong relationships across the business
- Ensuring all invoices are paid within the given time period and recovering outstanding debt where necessary
- Resolving any client billing discrepancies to ensure the client experience is a positive one
- Updating the CRM to ensure all data held within the system is accurate
- Ideally one year of credit control/purchase ledger experience will give you the required knowledge to undertake the role efficiently
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables/vlook-ups) are essential as you will be working with financial data on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills will enable you to liaise with clients and internal teams in a
- A proven ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines/targets is essential to succeed in this busy position
Click the Apply button now to be considered for this exciting role!
Sign up for job alerts - its free