Creative Writing Executive
- £19000.00 to £20000.00 per annum depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 10th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Do you have a passion for digital and social media, with strong written and verbal communication skills that you are waiting to showcase to the world?
This Company are a Household Name, looking to hire a Creative Writing Executive, to help them channel a new voice in their team! The successful applicant will gain experience across the brand, shadowing key representatives, learning how the company works and adding a host of new skills to their CV. The role is designed to find fresh voices to bring new perspectives to the brand. The company's readers and digital audiences come from a wide variety of backgrounds and they are keen to ensure this diversity is reflected in the work they produce. They want to make sure all of their readers feel included and heard. It is a writing-heavy role, so they are looking for someone with excellent written skills. The role does not require you to have studied at University, so no degree necessary! Your skills, passion and fresh take on the brand is more important to the brand than qualifications.
This is a writing-heavy role, so we're looking for someone with excellent written skills. We don't require a degree for you to apply, or any specific previous experience. Your skills and your passion are more important to us than your qualifications.
- Community management: responding efficiently to enquiries across website, email and social media platforms.
- Reporting into the Social Media Manager, the role will be responsible for managing our online community by providing a consistent and effective voice to the brand at all customer/audience touch points.
- The role will also support the digital team with production of social posts to promote online content, magazines and events.
- Handle day-to-day community moderation of the brand's Facebook groups, approving posts, approving member requests, and moderating comments.
- Coordinate with Marketing and PR teams to ensure brand consistency
- Highest standard of accuracy and attention to detail will enable you to stick to task and produce work in time for deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to ensure you exceed in the role and communicate effectively with all members of the team
- Flexible, approachable attitude and good problem-solving skills to allow you to hit the ground running
- Passion for Digital and Social Media to help you work well with the teams and share ideas for seasonal and occasion-based content
If this is the break you have been waiting for, then please Click 'Apply Now' for your chance to be considered for the role!
Sign up for job alerts - its free