Creative Content Executive
- Up to £22500.00 per annum + benefits
- 6th May 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Creative Content Executive/Project Manager
£22,500 per annum
Are you a creative graduate with excellent written and verbal communication skills looking to work for an exciting company?
An excellent opportunity to work for a global leader in the online training industry, based in Central London. This rapidly growing business works with top end clients, producing innovative e-learning solutions for which they have won a variety of awards. They are looking for a creative, consultative and driven candidate to help develop client's briefs into exciting, original and inventive content and storyboards. You will work closely with the sales team, development team and clients to ensure the end product corresponds with the brief. The company culture is sociable and friendly, and personal and professional development of their staff is of the upmost importance.
- Develop interesting, creative and informative content for bespoke, online training solutions
- Work across multiple projects in a variety of different sectors and subjects
- Project Manage the process with the development team to ensure the content is of the highest quality and in line with the brief
- Liaise with the clients throughout the process to keep them up to date and attain feedback
- You will receive excellent training, as well as one personal development day per quarter in addition to your holiday allowance
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree in a creative or psychological degree will provide you with a good base to create engaging content for learning
- An outgoing and confident personality, with excellent verbal communication will allow you to build good rapport with senior clients
- Creativity will ensure interesting and informative content is produced
- Good organisation and time-management will allow you to allow you to deliver across multiple projects in a variety of sectors
- You will also need to provide demonstrable writing samples
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free