Council Development Associate (German Speaking)
- £20000 to £28000 per annum + bonus
- 26th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
You'll be responsible for supporting the worlds top financial services businesses by recruiting industry experts to consult and advise clients on various projects. The right candidates will be self-motivated, confident and driven: individuals who enjoy working with people and generating revenue. They're actively looking for German speakers - a rare opportunity to employ your language skills in an international business context.
What We Look For
This is a position for someone with high emotional intelligence who enjoys connecting with people, is an exemplar of professionalism, and is highly motivated by exceeding targets. Our most successful people embrace a "whatever-it-takes" mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals.
- Commercially driven - desire to develop sales and negotiation skills and seeking reward for commercial success
- Innate personal confidence - able to thrive in an environment that at times can be volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA)
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player
- Selfless, can-do attitude and passion for making a tangible impact
- Excellent communication skills - the confidence and poise to initiate conversations with senior executives in diverse markets and functions
- 0-2 years' work experience
- Strong academic credentials, including a minimum of 320 UCAS points (or equivalent) and 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
- Evidenced success in a professional and/or extracurricular field
- Fluency in English and German is essential.
Sign up for job alerts - its free