Costing / Financial Administration Co-Ordinator – Science Sector
- £20,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
- South East
- Apply by:
- 5th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are currently working with a leading cosmetic science company in South East England who are looking to hire for a talented individual from a financial administration background. The company pride themselves on communication, customer service and technical expertise and are committed to developing staff within their company.
The company are looking for an enthusiastic and numerate candidate with excellent communication skills to help with the logistics and financial side of the business. There is great scope of professional development and an abundance of training and support offered by staff and colleagues.
• The operations team are responsible for shipping raw materials around the world, managing freight shipments, establishing levels of stock and other supply chain duties.
• Evaluating pricing information from suppliers
• Cost change analysis
• Managing pricing data for specific products
• Quoting final prices to customers
• Understanding supply chain processes, sales orders, purchase order processes etc.
• Experience in a similar role, either accounting, financial administration or supply chain environment
• A relevant degree in Finance or Accounting would be helpful, but not essential
• Effective communicator and hard working in nature
Job Location: Buckinghamshire, able to commute from Milton Keynes, Luton, Bletchley, Aylsebury, Oxford, Watford etc.
Job Salary: £20-23,000 dependant on experience
Job Details: Full time, permanent. 9-5:30 Mon to Thurs, 9-5:00 on Fri. Pension, Gym, Holidays
Job Sectors: Finance Jobs, Graduate Finance Jobs, Costing Coordinator Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Financial Administration Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs
Sign up for job alerts - its free