Corporate Insolvency Case Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our long standing Heskin office (PR7) for a graduate Corporate Insolvency Administrator.
The role will include:-
- Reporting to the office manager you will have your own portfolio of insolvency cases which you will manage from inception through to closure.
- Case types will include;
o Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
o Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment.
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions.
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management.
- Prepare progress reports and statutory documentation
- Work to statutory deadlines and manage case diaries
- Deal with queries on a day to day basis from various stakeholders via phone and email (shareholders, directors, creditors)
- Undertake statutory investigation work for submission of conduct reports to the Insolvency Service
- Liaise with agents regarding asset realisation as required on case work
- Carry out work in compliance with SIPs and current legislative frameworks
- Attend and assist at meetings when required
- Occasional attendance at marketing events when required
Marshall Peters Limited
Marshall Peters is based in the heart of Lancashire & is the North Wests leading independent business advisers specialising in corporate rescue & Insolvency.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :corporate insolvency case marshall peters limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Office of Rail and Road - Regulatory Policy Analyst
£30,309 to £37,015
Office of Rail and Road
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, York, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Manchester
NEW EY Tax Graduate Programmes - North West and Yorkshire
Competitive starting annual salary
North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Tutor - North West - Explore Learning
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow