Content & Social Media Manager - Pareto Law
Content & Social Media Manager, Pareto Law
Here at Pareto, we know sales, in fact, we literally wrote the handbook. We're now seeking an experienced, commercially driven content manager to join our in-house marketing team to support the wider sales team and steer communications.
Reporting into the head of the Marketing, you will be required to drive the communications engagement and output for a market leading B2B brand, across a diverse mix of channels. The successful candidate will manage the online brand and visibility to increase engagement.
You will be confident producing E-Marketing content, web and blog copy, skilled at crafting creative social media campaigns, with strong research skills.
The important stuff - we need someone with:
- A strong understanding of all marketing communications, (social media, e-marketing, advertising, PR, brochures and web) and the ability to create powerful content to generate commercial activity.
- A proven track record in creating successful integrated communications campaigns in a B2B environment.
- An understanding of KPI metrics of social media channels, you'll be skilled in creating and executing engaging content that significantly increases audience and participation.
- A curious and creative mind set - and the drive to learn quickly.
- Confidence and approachability - someone who is a team-player, adaptable and enthusiastic - able to work effectively and collaboratively with a range of key stakeholders to pull ideas together.
- Experience working with agencies is highly advantageous, as is experience in creating SEO driven output.
- Producing consistent B2B focused content across a variety of platforms with a strong focus on E-marketing content to drive leads and engagement.
- Managing the community and ensuring comments and feedback are responded to, ensuring the brand is well represented across all channels.
- Capturing content from the business as and when needed to produce lively, creative campaigns across the blog and social media channels.
- Liaising with our SEO agency to keep the website fresh and relevant and to produce exciting outreach campaigns
What you get:
- Progression opportunities within the business
- Strong sociable team culture, with regular social events, incentive holidays
- Employer contribution pension
- Childcare vouchers, healthcare scheme
- Share purchase options as part of the Randstad Group
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...