An award winning creative media agency who enable their clients to get their message across to the right audience across all platforms including websites, magazines, apps, intimate lunches, award ceremonies and spectacular events. As a fully integrated agency with a clear understanding of the fast-changing commercial media landscape they deliver their clients message across to the right audience whether online, on mobile devices, face-to-face or in print. They also own four of their own business focused media brands.
This job requires 1-3 years experience in editing and offers a salary
of £28,000 - £31,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a full-time Editor, liaising directly with clients to proactively identify and produce high-quality content opportunities. This is a crucial role in helping clients raise brand awareness, generate leads and increase sales through content.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Researching, interviewing, writing, sub-editing, proofing and publishing regular client content including short-form and long-form blogs, case studies, infographics, newsletters and video scripts.
• Working with the creative teams to manage online and print design.
• Liaising with key client contacts, colleagues and freelancers to deliver well-crafted content that is on time, to budget and to required quality standards.
• Co-ordinating and contributing to editorial brainstorming and forward planning with clients.
• You'll need to be a strong project manager who can keep on top of and continually update content schedules and ensure that deliverables are met - with the flexibility to juggle content around when required.
• Working alongside the digital marketing executive, you'll also contribute to optimising client content for SEO by conducting keyword research, uploading articles to the website CMS, and creating copy for social media posts.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, personality and experience?
• 1-3 years' experience in a similar editing role.
• Degree-qualified with proven B2B experience writing for online (using SEO) and print.
• Video editing experience a plus.
• Experience using publishing software (InDesign, Photoshop) and CMS systems.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, and attention to detail.
• Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to balance negotiation, compromise and persuasion.
• Brimming with creative content ideas to support idea generation.
• Interest and experience in writing about: Data, data capture and management, industry developments (including the upcoming GDPR) and technology trends relevant to a business audience, business events and how customer data is managed, private equity and organisational change.
• Ability to work independently while being a true team player.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to listen and get points across clearly.
• Flexible and unflappable with a can-do attitude.
• Comfortable multitasking a number of projects to meet client needs.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Basic hours 9:30 - 5:30 (5pm finish on a Friday)
• 25 days' holiday per annum
• Additional 2-3 days when office is closed at Christmas (we won't take it off your annual entitlement)
• Your birthday off for free
• Life Assurance after probation
• Access to childcare voucher scheme
• Access to Ride-to-Work bicycle scheme
• Auto-enrolment (pension)
• Regular all company get-togethers
• Daily fruit box
• Subscription to Perkbox for loads of discounts and free stuff (wellbeing, retail, entertainment)
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits South East 11-Jun-2018
Up to £24500 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP