|Location:||West Midlands, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Secretarial & Business Admin, Media|
Helping people feel good is what we do best. It’s been our job for the last 180 years. From the beers we brew to the pubs they’re enjoyed in, we’re all about putting huge smiles on lots of faces.
With 13,500 teammates working at our pubs, breweries, depots and offices up and down the country, we’re a big place with a homely feel. And it’s our people that really make us stand out from the crowd. We work hard and we play hard too – it’s tough not to in a world full of pubs and pints!
We couldn’t be prouder of everything we’ve achieved so far. But we’re looking ahead to the next chapter too. We’re on an exciting journey to make Marston’s the place to be for years to come.
That’s where our story as the People Communications team starts. We’re on a mission to improve communication across Marston’s, helping people connect to the bigger picture and know the important part they play in our future success.
It’s a big task for a small team of four! How do we do it? Well, we’ve each got unique strengths and skills (they’re our superpowers!) that we combine to create engaging channels and inspiring campaigns.
Since joining forces nearly two years ago, we’ve gone from strength to strength. We’re so proud of the work we’ve done, awards we’ve won and great feedback we’ve had from teammates along the way. But, with so many people to reach, the opportunities to improve communication are endless!
Our missing character…
We’re missing some important superpowers to help us complete our epic mission. Could you be the ‘collaborative creator’ we’re searching for? You’ll help us write great stories, keep our channels up-to-date (they’re our bread and butter!), create eye-catching campaigns and offer general team support.
• With a flair for storytelling and top-class writing skills, you can
quickly switch writing styles – from formal to informal – across a range
of print and digital channels.
• You’re a multi-tasking ninja with bags of energy to share. You thrive when you’re getting your teeth stuck into a range of exciting projects at the same time.
• You’re social media savvy. You know what works when it comes to digital content and you’re always on the lookout to test the next big craze.
• You’re a ‘people’ person. There’s no such thing as strangers; only friends you’re yet to meet.
• You’re a big thinker who isn’t afraid to ask lots of questions and push boundaries to create fresh content and campaigns.
• With an expert eye for detail, you love producing top quality content. You know your stuff when it comes to spelling, grammar and punctuation – and you apply it.
• You’re a team player. You use your unique skills to chip-in, help out and make great suggestions.
• You love to listen, learn and grow. We’ve got loads of experience to share, helping you develop your all-round comms 'know-how'.
If you’re inspired by our story and think you can help us complete our epic mission, we’d love to hear from you! Register your interest by clicking Apply and completing the short form.
Apply by Wednesday 24 May and we’ll be in touch shortly afterwards with your first storytelling challenge – one that’s fit for a superhero, of course! Good luck!
£21000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus Bonus London 22-May-2017
£21000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits Central 6-Jun-2017
£30,000 plus benefits Central London 1-Sep-2017
£18,000 to £22,000 London ASAP
£23,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £27,500 plus benefits London, Bolton, Lancaster, North West, Manchester 1-Aug-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £28,000 + OTE + benefits depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses salary review South East, London, West Midlands 2-Jan-2018
18k to 28k London ASAP
18k to 28k London ASAP
£18 to 25k London ASAP
Competitive Nationwide ASAP